Daily Best is formulated with a full spectrum of balanced vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, digestive enzymes and antioxidants which are not always found in cat foods.
About the Formula
• A complete and balanced B complex including all 11 B vitamins.
• Antioxidants (A, C, E and Selenium) to support proper immune function.
• Biotin to support skin health.
• Digestive enzymes that are enteric coated to support absorption and utilization of health building nutrients from the diet.
• Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus) and vitamins A & D to build and help maintain bone strength and growth.
• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
• Taurine to support eye, neurological, reproductive and cardiovascular health.
• Available in a very palatable chicken liver flavored chew!
Adult Cat: Give 2 chews daily, divided between AM and PM.
Kitten: Give 1 soft chew daily.
natural chicken liver flavor, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, taurine, calcium phosphate, lecithin, whey, canola oil, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, calcium carbonate, safflower oil, fish oil, maltodextrins, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, betaine hydrochloride, methionine, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, cystine, niacinamide, bromelain (from dried pineapple), magnesium oxide, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, p-aminobenzoic acid, inositol, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), potassium chloride, pork pancreas (source of lipase and protease activity), copper proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, calcium iodate, folic acid, pepsin (pork), papain (from papaya).
Guaranteed Analysis Per 2 Chew (2.5g):
Levels represent minimums unless otherwise stated:
Moisture (max) 7.13%
Methionine 10 mg
Cystine 5 mg
Linoleic Acid (min) 25 mg
Calcium (4.0%) 50 mg
Phosphorus (2.0%) 25 mg
Potassium (0.02%) 0.25 mg
Magnesium (0.12%) 1.5 mg
Iron (1200 ppm) 1.5 mg
Copper (24 ppm) 0.030 mg
Zinc (800 ppm) 1 mg
Iodine (32 ppm) 0.040 mg
Selenium (2.8 ppm) 0.0035 mg
Vitamin A 900 IU
Vitamin D3 50 IU
Vitamin E 5 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 2 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2 mg
Pantothenic Acid 5 mg
Niacin 5 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2 mg
Folic Acid 0.002 mg
Biotin 0.002 mg
Vitamin B12 0.002 mg
Choline 5 mg
Taurine 200 mg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 20 mg
*Inositol 2 mg
*P-aminobenzoic Acid 2 mg
*Betaine Hydrochloride 10 mg
*Lecithin 5 mg
*Bromelain (Pineapple) 0.38 GD Units1
*Lipase (Pork Pancreas) 1.08 USP Units2
*Protease (Pork Pancreas) 13.6 USP Units3
*Pepsin (Pork) 2.55 NF Units4
*Papain (Papaya) 1.7 USP Units5
*Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil) 8.2 mg
*Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil) 5.5 mg